Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as conversations between sponsor and sponsee, these daily meditations explore the concerns, dilemmas, and struggles involved every day in recovery.
- Author BiographyJoan Larkin (born in 1939) is an American poet and playwright. She was active in the small press lesbian feminist publishing explosion in the 1970s, co-founding the independent publishing company Out & Out Books. She is now in her fourth decade of teaching writing. Her brother is the science fiction writer Donald Moffitt.
- Author(s)Joan Larkin
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication11/03/1998
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleHazelden Meditations
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.