Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the first book-length examination of the pivotal Spotsylvania campaign of 7-21 May, 1864. Drawing on extensive research in manuscript collections and an exhaustive reading of the available literature, William Matter sets the strategic stage for the campaign before turning to a detailed description of tactical movements.
- Author(s)William D. Matter
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCivil War America
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.