CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the conflicting attitudes of 18th-century French subjects toward royal authority. It examines cases of seditious speech in police files, demonstrating how the premodern virtue of loyalty gave way to new ideas and vocabularies about the relationship between individuals and government.
- Author BiographyLisa Jane Graham is Associate Professor of History at Haverford College.
- Author(s)Lisa Jane Graham
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note10 b&w illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.