All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding celebrated writers like Bill McKibben and scholars like Gus Speth, as well as young activists, the authors draw on direct experience in grass-roots organization, education, law, and social leadership. They share a belief that private fears about deadly heat waves and disastrous hurricanes can translate into powerful public action.
- Author BiographyJonathan Isham is Luce Professor of International Environmental Economics in the Department of Economics and Program in Environmental Studies at Middlebury College, Vermont. Sissel Waage is an independent consultant who works on environmental and social aspects of sustainability issues in North America, Europe, and Africa.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notefigures, photos, index, notes
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJonathan T. Isham,Sissel Waage
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.