All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.70
- £6.80Trending at £8.95
- £12.27Trending at £13.01
- £2.81Trending at £3.41
- £4.99Trending at £5.15
- £7.37Trending at £9.95
- £5.99Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes essays that focus on the tenth book of the Iliad, which has been doubted, ignored, and even scorned. This title uses approaches based on oral traditional poetics to illuminate many of the interpretive questions that literary approaches find unsolvable.
- Author BiographyCasey Due is Associate Professor and Director of Classical Studies at the University of Houston. Mary Ebbott is Associate Professor of Classics at the College of the Holy Cross.
- Author(s)Casey Due,Mary Ebbott
- PublisherHarvard University, Center for Hellenic Studies
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- Language(s)English & English & Greek, Ancient (to 1453) & Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHellenic Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 39
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Center for Hellenic Studies
- Content Note3 halftones
- Weight703 g
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.