CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating selection of photographs documents the impact of the First World War had on Ilkley.
- Author BiographyCaroline Brown is a librarian and author of 'Ilkley at War' about World War Two. Mark Hunnebell is a local historian and author of 'That Place on Ilkley Moor'. He has hosted fringe events with the Ilkley literature festival about the book at his home White Wells.
- Author(s)Caroline Brown,Mark Hunnebell
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note100 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.