Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.29Trending at £8.51
- £4.94Trending at £5.03
- £6.13Trending at £7.46
- £29.70Trending at £30.21
- £11.97Trending at £12.99
- £3.79Trending at £4.53
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- Author(s)Alex Bentley,Mark Earls,Michael J. O'Brien
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSimplicity: Design, Technology, Business, Life S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note13 b&w illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byJohn Maeda
- Author BiographyMark Earls is a London-based author and consultant on marketing, communication, and behavior change. Michael J. O'Brien is Dean of the College of Arts and Science, Professor of Anthropology, and Director of the Museum of Anthropology at the University of Missouri. John Maeda is President of Rhode Island School of Design and former Associate Director of the MIT Media Lab. In 2008 Esquire magazine named Maeda one of the 75 most influential people of the twenty-first century. He is the author of The Laws of Simplicity (MIT Press, 2006) and other books.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.