CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.09
- £7.21Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I'm face-to-face with a huge giraffe, And his neck's as long as a shepherd's staff, I can feel the fear, but I'll choose to laugh. And I'll talk to God about that. This book portrays children experiencing several worrisome situations - alone in the dark or doing something new - and courageously declaring, I'll talk to God about that.
- Author BiographyAward-winning author Dandi Daley Mackall has written more than 400 books for children and about 25 for grown-ups (over 4 million copies sold in 22 countries). She's a national speaker and has made dozens of television appearances, including ABC, NBC, and CBS. Dandi lives in rural Ohio, where she enjoys her family, including horses, dogs, cats, and a changing array of outdoor creatures.
- Author(s)Dandi Daley Mackall
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/06/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.