All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis full-colour, photographic workbook is designed for adults and children to read together and explains the physical reasons a child may become emotionally overwhelmed by some daily routines involving touch. The workbook format allows them to explore their own feelings about their touch-related sensitivities, helping them to feel supported.
- Author BiographyNoreen O'Sullivan has worked for many years as an elementary school teacher. She is the mother of three young daughters with varying sensory issues. The book is inspired by their experiences. She lives in Denmark with her family.
- Author(s)Noreen O'Sullivan
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note23 full colour photographs
- Weight335 g
- Width200 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.