All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNot a day goes by without Molly Bennett and Nellie McDonough counting their blessings. Molly's youngest daughter, Ruthie, and her best friend, Bella, are making plans for their joint sixteenth birthday party. Ruthie is determined to look glamorous, a real knock out, to catch the eye of a certain boy for whom she's got more than a soft spot.
- Author BiographyJoan Jonker was born and bred in Liverpool. She founded the charity-run organisation Victims of Violence and she lives in Southport. She has two sons and two grandsons.
- Author(s)Joan Jonker
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/11/2006
- Weight547 g
- Width161 mm
- Height30 mm
- Spine242 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.