All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionReissued here together, these illustrated excavation reports (1891-2) cover some important discoveries in Egyptian archaeology, including the Kahun papyri.
- Author(s)Sir William Matthew Flinders Petrie
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Egyptology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note66 b/w illus. 13 colour illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.