CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the political uses to which organicist ideologies and political formulas have been put in post-independence Indonesia, and the elaboration and mass propagation of organicist ideology by Suharto's 'New Order' regime.
- Author BiographyDavid Bourchier is Associate Professor of Asian Studies at The University of Western Australia.
- Author(s)David Bourchier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePolitics in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.