CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
About this product
- DescriptionWorking alongside migrant Filipina hostesses in Japan, Parrenas investigates the impact of being labeled as trafficked victims and explores what governments should do to improve the lives of global migrants.
- Author BiographyRhacel Salazar Parrenas is Professor of Sociology at the University of Southern California. She is the author of Servants of Globalization: Women, Migration, and Domestic Work (Stanford University Press, 2001) and Children of Global Migration: Transnational Families and Gendered Woes (Stanford University Press, 2005).
- Author(s)Rhacel Salazar Parrenas
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.