All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.69
- £5.35Trending at £5.68
- £22.66Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £13.99Trending at £14.29
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
About this product
- DescriptionOffering works of art as well as chronicles of the past, this work portrays evidence of what life was like during the medieval and Renaissance periods. Drawing on painted books, it illustrates the angels, demons and everyday denziens of the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyCharles E. Pierce, Jr., is former director of the Pierpont Morgan Library. William M. Voelkle is the Library's Curator of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts. Susan Lengle is a curatorial assistant.
- Author(s)Susan L'Engle,William M. Voelkle
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/11/1998
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleTiny Folio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note240 colour illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width106 mm
- Height114 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byCharles E. Pierce
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.