Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches digital artists how to apply the foundational principles of lighting to digital lighting and design. This book explores the why, what, and how of lighting, integrating classic concepts with modern techniques, explaining the importance and the application of them.
- Author BiographyVirginia Bowman Wissler has more than a decade of experience in the 3D animation field, beginning at Square LA and later for seven years at Sony Pictures Imageworks. Her experience as a senior technical director on award-winning films such as Stuart Little, The Matrix Reloaded, and 2012 and as a professional instructor on films such as The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and the Academy Award-winning Spider-Man 2 has given her years of hands-on experience making the highest-quality 3D imagery. Virginia currently is a Professor of Visual Effects at the Savannah College of Art and Design, Atlanta campus.
- Author(s)Virginia Wissler
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1656 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.