CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis pioneering ethnography of psychoanalysis focuses on Chicago, a historically important location in the development and institutionalization of psychoanalysis in the United States, in order to examine the nexus of theory, practice, and institutional form in the original instituting of psychoanalysis, its normalization, and now its crisis.
- Author BiographyKate Schechter is Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Rush Medical College, Chair of Conceptual Foundations at the Institute for Clinical Social Work, and faculty at the Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis. She is in the private practice of psychoanalysis and psychotherapy in Chicago.
- Author(s)Kate Schechter
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleExperimental Futures
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.