Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- Author(s)Daniel M. Solis
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1417 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Table Of ContentsC# and the .NET Framework.- Overview of C# Programming.- Types, Storage, and Variables.- Classes: The Basics.- Methods.- More About Classes.- Classes and Inheritance.- Expressions and Operators.- Statements.- Namespaces and Assemblies.- Exceptions.- Structs.- Enumerations.- Arrays.- Delegates.- Events.- Interfaces.- Conversions.- Generics.- Enumerators and Iterators.- to LINQ.- to Asynchronous Programming.- Preprocessor Directives.- Reflection and Attributes.- Other Topics.
- Author BiographyDaniel Solis is a contract software engineer who has worked for a number of high-profile clients, including Microsoft Consulting Services, IBM, Lockheed Martin, and PeopleSoft. He has been programming and teaching object-oriented languages and development methods throughout the U.S. and Europe since the early days of C++. It was while teaching numerous seminars on various programming languages that he realized the immense power of diagrams in explaining programming language concepts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.