All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Author(s)Jeff Butterfield
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2016
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsA. Presenting Yourself Professionally. B. Developing a Professional Work Ethic. C. Developing Your Interpersonal Skills. D. Understanding Office Protocols and Politics. E. Planning and Managing Your Career.
- Author BiographyDr. Jeff Butterfield holds a PhD from the University of Texas-Austin and an MBA from Indiana University, and currently is a faculty member in the Information Systems department at Western Kentucky University. Previously, Dr. Butterfield worked as an electronics engineer with several Fortune 500 companies. He quickly discovered that his writing and public-speaking abilities contributed much more to his professional success than his technical skills. This important discovery has significantly influenced his teaching and Dr. Butterfield has spent more than 15 years in higher education helping technical students develop professional skills. As technology becomes more tightly integrated with business functions, students with well-developed soft skills will enjoy a strong competitive advantage. Dr. Butterfield has worked with Cengage to develop the SOFT SKILLS FOR A DIGITAL WORKPLACE series. These titles are designed to complement any course you teach, regardless of the subject.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.