All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £16.49Trending at £17.38
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £12.55Trending at £15.27
About this product
- DescriptionExplores various aspects of our planet, from the fiery mass of the Earth's core to the tip of the highest ice-capped mountain, in a photographic detail. This book helps you take a look at the health of our planet and discover about the interaction between people and the environment.
- Author BiographyDouglas Palmer is a lecturer at Cambridge University. Robert Dinwiddie is a trained oceanographer and a professional science writer. Clint Twist is an author and journalist and former museum consultant. Martin Walters is an editor on the World Wildlife Fund's People and Plants series and the author of may natural history publications. The Smithsonian Institution is the largest museum complex in the world.
- Author(s)James F. Luhr
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/12/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1764 g
- Width224 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.