Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.30
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe first one-stop resource for all commercial door and door hardware standards and guidelines, this book offers quick, reliable access to information professionals need when designing, specifying, creating, and reviewing submittals/shop drawings for door openings.
- Author BiographyScott Tobias, AHC, CDC, CDT, CSI, CFDI, FDAI, LEED AP, has been servicing the door, hardware, and construction industries for over 25 years. Having served on the board of DHI as well as CSI, he is one of the most knowledgeable leaders in door hardware applications, code references, and specifications. As an expert educator in the architectural, design, and construction communities, he has authored numerous articles for the Construction Specifier magazine, Cleaning & Maintenance magazine, Life Safety Digest, and Door and Hardware magazine.
- Author(s)Scott Tobias
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1066 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.