Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a highly illustrated overview of the diseases of the human bone marrow.
- Author BiographyAttilio Orazi is Professor of Pathology and Director of the Division of Hematopathology at Indiana University School of Medicine. Dennis O'Malley is Assistant Professor in the Division of Hematopathology at Indiana University School of Medicine. Daniel Arber is Professor of Pathology and Director of Clinical Hematology Laboratories at Stanford University Medical Center.
- Author(s)Attilio Orazi,Daniel A. Arber,Dennis P. O'Malley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 tables
- Weight668 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.