All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an array of key machine elements used in a range of applications. Filled with thousands of illustrations, this book provides a quick-look-up resource of pictorial detail for engineers looking for the right device for the right application.
- Author BiographyRobert O. Parmley (Ladysmith, WI) is President and Principal Consulting Engineer of Morgan & Parmley, Ltd., Professional Consulting Engineers. He is a member of the Nat'l Soc. of Professional Engineers, ASME, the Construction Specifications Institute, the American Design Drafting Assoc., ASHRAE, and SME. He holds a BSME and MSCE from Columbia Pacific University and is a registered professional engineer in Wisconsin, California and Canada. He is also a certified manufacturing engineer and certified wastewater treatment plant operator. He is the Editor-in-Chief of the Standard Handbook of Fastening and Joining 3/e, Field Engineer's Manual 2/e, HVAC Field Manual, the Hydraulics Field Manual, the HVAC Design Data Sourcebook, and the Mechanical Components Handbook, all published by McGraw-Hill.
- Author(s)Robert O. Parmley
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note2500 illustrations
- Weight3057 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine63 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.