All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the core curriculum for undergraduate teaching of clinical paediatrics. This work incorporates photographs, diagrams, illustrated case histories and clinical hints tips highlighted by a 'smiley face' icon. It includes a chapter on The Child in Society covering general issues in child health in developed and developing countries.
- Author BiographyTom Lissauer is a Consultant Paediatrician specialising in neonatal medicineat St. Mary's Hospital, a busy teaching hospital in the heart of London. Hisspecial interest is medical education. He is extensively involved in the development of undergraduate and postgraduate examinations, both in the UK and elsewhere. He has written several books on paediatrics and a Children's Guide to the Human Body.<br/><br/><br/>Graham Clayden is Reader in Paediatrics at Guy's, Kings and St Thomas's School of Medicine, London, now, the largest medical school in Europe. He is actively involved in the definition and assessment of the core paediatric curriculum in the UK, which aims to define the knowledge and skills required by undergraduate and postgraduate students alike.
- Author(s)Graham Clayden,Tom Lissauer
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication06/08/2001
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIllustrated Colour Text
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/10/2010
- Content Note475 ills.
- Weight1015 g
- Width191 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.