CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Illustrations of the Literary History of the Eighteenth Century: Consisting of Authentic Memoirs and Original Letters of Eminent Persons, and Intended as a Sequel to the Literary Anecdotes by John Nichols (Paperback, 2014)
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.76Trending at £6.98
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
- £5.45Trending at £10.07
- £35.78Trending at £52.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis eight-volume set, published 1817-58 by the Nichols family, is a sequel to John Nichols' Literary Anecdotes.
- Author(s)John Nichols
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight1160 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.