Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThrough extensive interviews and observations of performances, Ramnarine reveals how new folk musicians think and talk about past and present folk music practices.
- Author Biography<b>Tina K. Ramnarine</b> is a lecturer in ethnomusicology and social anthropology at Queen's University Belfast. She is the author of <i>Creating Their Own Space: The Development of an Indian-Caribbean Musical Tradition</i> and is also a professional classical violinist with a special interest in folk fiddling traditions.
- Author(s)Tina K. Ramnarine
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2003
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleChicago Studies in Ethnomusicology
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note18 halftones, 45 musical examples
- Weight390 g
- Width143 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.