All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated study of one of Ilya Kabakov's most fantastic installations.
- Author BiographyBoris Groys is Professor of Philosophy and Art Theory at the Academy for Design in Karlsruhe, Germany, and Global Professor at New York University. He is the author of many books, including Ilya Kabakov: The Man Who Flew into Space from His Apartment (2006) and Art Power (2008), both published by the MIT Press.
- Author(s)Boris Groys
- PublisherAfterall Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleAfterall Books / One Work
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAfterall Publishing
- Content Note14 color illus., 20 b&w illus.
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.