All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £2.99Trending at £3.39
- £9.12Trending at £9.23
- £8.85Trending at £12.40
- £4.68Trending at £4.73
- £19.60Trending at £21.85
- £17.31Trending at £18.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn amusng and reassuring book for young children (ages 3-5) about what it feels like to have a baby brother or sister.
- Author BiographyJen Green received a doctorate from the University of Sussex (Dept of English and American Studies) in 1982. She worked in publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer, who has written over 50 books for children. Her book 'Your Feelings: I'm Special' was short-listed for the NASEN Special Needs Award.
- Author(s)Dr Jen Green
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/09/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleNew Experiences
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/01/2016
- Content NoteColour artwork throughout
- Weight105 g
- Width187 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.