All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £11.26Trending at £14.49
- £7.66Trending at £9.02
- £9.73Trending at £12.41
- £11.98Trending at £18.22
- £8.40Trending at £10.02
- £12.27Trending at £15.03
- £7.36Trending at £10.02
About this product
- DescriptionAn amusng and reassuring book for young children (ages 3-5) about what it feels like to have a baby brother or sister.
- Author BiographyJen Green received a doctorate from the University of Sussex (Dept of English and American Studies) in 1982. She worked in publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer, who has written over 50 books for children. Her book 'Your Feelings: I'm Special' was short-listed for the NASEN Special Needs Award.
- Author(s)Dr Jen Green
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/09/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleNew Experiences
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/01/2016
- Content NoteColour artwork throughout
- Weight105 g
- Width187 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.