All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished to mark the 25th anniversary of the BBC radio show I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T A CLUE and containing a collection of the best limericks from more than thirty series. Illustrations are by Graeme Garden and Humphrey Lyttleton with cartoons from Willie Rushton's collection.
- Author BiographyTim Brooke-Taylor, Graeme Garden, Barry Cryer, Willie Rushton, Humphrey Lyttelton. Barry Cryer's writing credits include material for Morecambe and Wise, Tommy Cooper, Les Dawson, Bruce Forsyth, Rory Bremner and Jasper Carrott, to name but a few. As if this was not enough, he has also collaboratively penned series like Hello Cheeky! and appears regularly on I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, and Just a Minute. He delighted audience with his one-man show The First Farewell Tour. He was made an OBE for services to comedy in 2001. Doctor Graeme's Aberdonian roots are dyed a pleasing flesh colour. In 1968, while waiting in a queue for treatment at King's College Hospital, London, Graeme carelessly qualified as a doctor. Fame eluded him with The Goodies and the original idea for I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue was Graeme's, but he generously refuses to take all the blame.
- Author(s)Barry Cryer,Graeme Garden,Humphrey Lyttelton,Tim Brooke-Taylor,William Rushton
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication21/09/1998
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/11/2001
- Content Note40 two-colour illust
- Weight361 g
- Width263 mm
- Height223 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.