CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn what he declares will be the last book in his much-loved series, the creator of The Blue Day Book tackles the apology. Employing his trademark style, Greive pairs his humorously candid narrative with expressive animal photographs to offer the most sincere mea culpa.
- Author BiographySince the debut of his international bestseller The Blue Day Book, Bradley Trevor Greive has become a household name in more than 115 countries. A former Australian paratrooper, BTG left the army to pursue more creative misadventures. He has been bitten by wild monkeys and rabid bats and was accepted into Russia s cosmonaut training program though those incidents were, by and large, unrelated. BTG spends most of his time in a tiny Tasmanian hamlet.
- Author(s)Bradley Trevor Greive
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width157 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.