Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionYou'll feel as if you're cruising an American Legion bar with one of the regulars.
- Author BiographyPeter Johnson has taught history, English, and creative writing in high schools and colleges in Canada for over thirty-five years. He has written several books on BC maritime history, including Glyphs and Gallows: The Rock Art of Clo-oose and the Wreck of the John Bright; Voyages of Hope: The Saga of the Bride-Ships; Quarantined: Life and Death at William Head Station, 1872-1959; and, with John Walls, To the Lighthouse: An Explorer's Guide to the Island Lighthouses of Southwestern BC. He has also written and directed a documentary film on Lake Winnipeg, which was shown on CBC television, and published interpretive articles on Dostoevsky's The Brothers Karamazov and George Orwell's 1984. He lives in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Peter Johnson
- PublisherWhite Pine Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBuffalo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Pine Press
- Weight238 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.