All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParticipants responded to a selection of scales from the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2), the Portrait Value Questionnaire (PVQ) by Schwartz, and a measure of acculturative stress. This title presents a study of - legal, illegal, and incarcerated - African immigrants in Germany.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: Erhabor S. Idemudia is a clinical psychologist and full professor at North-West University (South Africa) and the University of Limpopo (South Africa). He earned his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology in 1995 from the University of Ibadan (Nigeria). He has been an Alexander von Humboldt (AvH) fellow at Jacobs University Bremen. Klaus Boehnke, Professor of Social Science Methodology at Jacobs University Bremen and former Secretary-General of the International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology (IACCP) is Vice Dean of the Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS). He earned his Ph.D. in Psychology in 1985 from Berlin University of Technology.
- Author(s)Erhabor S. Idemudia,Klaus Boehnke
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication08/01/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight180 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.