All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a photograph become a news image? An ethnography of the labor behind international news images, this book ruptures the self-evidence of the journalistic photograph by revealing the many factors determining how news audiences are shown people, events, and the world.
- Author BiographyZeynep Devrim Gursel is a media anthropologist and Assistant Professor of International Studies at Macalester College.
- Author(s)Zeynep Devrim Gursel
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note13 b/w, 1 table
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.