All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.94Trending at £21.25
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the successful publication of the 1st edition in 2009, the 2nd edition maintains its aim to provide an application-driven package of essential techniques in image processing and GIS, together with case studies for demonstration and guidance in remote sensing applications.
- Author BiographyJian Guo Liu received a Ph.D. in 1991 in remote sensing and image processing from Imperial College London, UK and an M.Sc. in 1982 in remote sensing and geology from China University of Geosciences, Beijing, China. He is a Reader in remote sensing in the Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London. His current research activities include: sub-pixel technology for image registration, DEM generation and change detection; image processing techniques for data fusion, filtering and InSAR; and GIS multi-data modelling for geohazard studies. Philippa J Mason completed a BSc in Geology at Southampton University in 1987, an MSc in Remote Sensing at University College London in 1993 and a PhD in 1998 at Imperial College London. She is a lecturer in remote sensing & GIS at Imperial College London and a consultant in geological remote sensing and image interpretation. Her research interests include the application of geospatial sciences to geohazards, tectonic geomorphology, spectral geology and mineral exploration.
- Author(s)Jian-Guo Liu,Philippa J. Mason
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1182 g
- Width193 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.