All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sunil Manghani
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note125 colour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Image-Makers PART 1: Image Critique 1. Beyond Semiotics Supplement 1: Just what is it that makes images so different? 2. Understanding Images Supplement 2: Image Research 3. Image and Text Supplement 3: Writing with Images PART 2: Image Practices 4. Drawing and Painting 5. Photography 6. Visual Culture 7. Scientific Imaging 8. Image and Information Afterword: Image Studies in the Making...
- Author BiographySunil Manghani is Reader in Critical and Cultural Theory at Winchester School of Art, University of Southampton, UK. He is author of Image Critique (2008) and co-editor of Images: A Reader (2006), an anthology of writings on the image from Plato to the present.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.