Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £8.56Trending at £8.96
- £21.79Trending at £23.69
- £15.72Trending at £17.33
- £16.64Trending at £18.90
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
- £26.73Trending at £39.93
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note52 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, color; 380 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 745 p.
- Weight1175 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJorge L. C. Sanz
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsVision for Mobile Robots.- 3D Constraints on Monocular Image Sequences: Theory and Algorithms.- Integrating Selective Attention and Space-Variant Sensing in Machine Vision.- Modeling Color Images for Machine Vision.- A Fast Algorithm for MDL-Based Multi-Band Image Segmentation.- A Vision System for Estimating People Flow.- A Bayesian Network for Automatic Visual Crowding Estimation in Underground Stations.- Recognition of Motor Vehicle License Plates in Rear-View Images.- Automatic System of Quality Control by Vision of Hybird Circuits.- An Image Analysis Based Method to Evaluate Gravure Paper Quality.- A Vision System for an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle.- Visual Inspection of Machined Parts.- Texture Analysis in Industrial Applications.- Methods for Illumination-Invariant Image Processing.- A Comparison of Algorithms for Subpixel Peak Detection.- Splines and Spline Fitting Revisited.- Algorithms for a Fast Confocal Optical Inspection System.- Qualitative Recognition of Aircraft in Perspective Aerial Images.- Scanning Probe Microscopy: Trends and Image Processing Issues.- Advances in Image Information Modeling.- Lossless Compression of Medical Images by Content-Driven Laplacian Pyramid Splitting.- Video Compression for Multimedia Applications.- Directionality and Scalability in Subband Image and Video Compression.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.