Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionShows how fifteenth-century writers explored the complex relationships between visual and verbal images.
- Author BiographyShannon Gayk is Assistant Professor of English at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Shannon Gayk
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 81
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.