CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCesare Cornoldi,Mark A. McDaniel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of Contents1 Imagery and the Brain.- 2 Symmetries and Asymmetries Between Imagery and Perception.- 3 Visuo-Spatial Short-Term Memory: Visual Working Memory or Visual Buffer?.- 4 Imagery and Thinking.- 5 Imagery and Verbal Memory.- 6 Memory of Action Events: Some Implications for Memory Theory and for Imagery.- 7 Static Versus Dynamic Imagery.- 8 A Developmental Approach to Mental Imagery.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.