Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionBegins a discourse on the implications of performing archaeology in a world dominated by modern trends of mass production, mass replication and representation of cultural forms, and mass consumption of images of the past.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; XXIV, 390 p.
- Weight1670 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byIan Russell
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.