Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionHow much has the American media focused on the new reunified Germany, and how accurate are the new portrayals? Have the media images changed during the 1990s and, if so, how much and in what direction? The author examines these issues as well as the status of international news in the US media.
- Author BiographyJIM WILLIS is Professor of Journalism and holds the Hardin Chair of Excellence in Journalism at The University of Memphis. Professor Willis has published widely on news gathering and other topics in journalism.
- Author(s)Jim Willis
- Date of Publication30/07/1999
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.