All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoungstown, Ohio, was often referred to as the Rust Belt because of its role in steel production. This volume contains photographs capturing the decaying traces of the industrial landscape amid the magnificence and magic of nature.
- Author BiographyJames Jeffrey Higgins was born in Youngstown, Ohio, and still lives in the area. He is intimately familiar with the images and landscapes he captures in his photographs and is rapidly becoming one of the leading environmental photographers in the region.
- Author(s)James Jeffrey Higgins
- PublisherKent State University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/1999
- Place of PublicationKent, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKent State University Press
- Content Note48 colour plates
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
- £20.25Trending at £30.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.