All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fantasy
About this product
- DescriptionAn annual reprint anthology of the best Canadian speculative short fiction and poetry of the previous calendar year (2014.)
- Author BiographyJerome Stueart: Jerome Stueart is a writer of science fiction, fantasy and memoir. He is a Milton Center fellow, Lambda Literary Workshop for Emerging LGBT Voices fellow, and graduate of the Clarion Writers Workshop, San Diego. Jerome's work has appeared in Fantasy, Strange Horizons, Geist, Queers Destroy Science Fiction (from Lightspeed), On Spec, Joyland, Geez, Queerwolf, Evolve, as well as three of the Tesseracts anthology series of Canadian Science Fiction and Fantasy and was a runner up to the Fountain Award. He was the co-editor of Tesseracts 18: Wrestling with Gods, a collection of scifi/fantasy stories where characters wrestle with Faith. He has written 5 radio series for CBC North, one of which, Leaving America, was heard round the world on Radio Canada International. His sketches of his train trip across Canada can be found in Geist in 2015. His first novel, One Nation Under Gods, will be published by ChiZine Publications, late 2016. His collection of stories, The Angels of Our Better Beasts follows in 2017. He lived in Whitehorse, Yukon for nearly 10 years, became a Canadian citizen, and, then, much to his surprise, recently moved to Ohio for the love of a bear. He currently makes his home between Whitehorse, Yukon and Dayton, Ohio.
- PublisherChiZine Publications
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintChiZine Publications
- Weight596 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJerome Stueart,Sandra Kasturi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.