Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.68Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this hilarious and heartwarming first novel, a young Bengali-American matchmaker creates an imaginary fianc to satisfy her marriage-minded traditional parents.
- Author BiographyAnjali Banerjee was born in Kolkata, India, and grew up in Canada and California. Her short fiction has appeared in literary journals and she has been nominated for a Pushcart Prize. A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, she lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband. Visit her website at www.anjalibanerjee.com.
- Author(s)Anjali Banerjee
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight226 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.94
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.