CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the psychological factors behind perceptual limitations and distortions and links a broad range of somatic manifestations with their resolution. Applying Jungian theory to a variety of cases, this work brings a fresh perspective to the understanding and treatment of the psychotherapy client as a psycho-somatic unity.
- Author BiographyMelanie Starr Costello is a Jungian Analyst in private practice in Washington, D.C. USA She is a graduate of the C.G. Jung Institute-Zurich and holds a PhD in the History and Literature of Religions from Northwestern University. She lectures frequently in the United States on the topic of psychology and spirituality.
- Author(s)Melanie Starr Costello
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 colour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.