All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the biology of meaning that integrates the role of subjective processes with current knowledge of brain/mind function.
- Author BiographyArnold H. Modell is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
- Author(s)Arnold H. Modell
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePhilosophical Psychopathology
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Content Note5 illus.
- Weight295 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.