All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dynamic and constructive contribution to the discussion about faith and the new atheism. Apologetics is a key area of Christian theology, especially in an increasingly secular society. The authors explore what it means to do apologetics in an Anglican context.
- Author BiographyThe Revd Dr Andrew Davison is the Starbridge Lecturer in Theology and Natural Sciences at the University of Cambridge, Fellow in Theology at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge and Canon Philosopher of St Albans Abbey.'
- Author(s)Alister McGrath,Graham Ward,John Milbank
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndrew Davison
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.