All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.12
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
- £20.25Trending at £29.96
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the war in 1990s Algeria as a point of departure, this study examines the ways in which the science and management of armed conflicts after Cold War has become increasingly reliant upon antipolitical, and thus highly defective, understandings of mass violence.
- Author BiographyJacob Mundy is Assistant Professor of Peace and Conflict Studies at Colgate University. He is coauthor of Western Sahara: War, Nationalism and Conflict Irresolution (2010).
- Author(s)Jacob Mundy
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.