Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £68.97Trending at £74.74
- £8.01Trending at £8.34
- £13.75Trending at £17.07
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.85
- £3.70Trending at £3.74
- £3.21Trending at £3.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a child is in pain, imagining scenes that are soothing or uplifting may help reduce the discomfort. This book is a tool for introducing children to the idea of using their imaginations to cope with pain, whether by itself or as part of a more comprehensive pain management plan. It also explains the techniques of imagery and deep breathing.
- Author(s)Brenda S. Miles
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nicole Wong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.