All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
- £14.70Trending at £21.43
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a study of the ideas that have shaped the domestic interior in the West over five hundred years. Looking at an array of depictions of the home, this book deals with both public and private attitudes to the domestic interior, and features various things from grand decorative schemes to homely cottages.
- Author BiographyJeremy Aynsley is Head of the School of Humanities at the Royal College of Art, where he teaches on the V&A/RCA History of Design programme. Charlotte Grant is a Senior Research Fellow at the Royal College of Art and associate director of the AHRC Centre for the Study of the Domestic Interior
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication26/09/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publications
- Content Note300 colour
- Width247 mm
- Height287 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Grant,Jeremy Aynsley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.