All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author offers a tour of the English capital and its literary significance, tracking the footsteps of some of her favorite fictional characters throughout London.
- Author BiographyAnna Quindlen is the author of three best-selling novels, Object Lessons, One True Thing, and Black and Blue. Her latest novel, Blessings, came out in 2002. Her New York Times column Public and Private won a Pulitzer Prize in 1992; a selection of those columns was published in the book Thinking Out Loud. She is also author of a collection of her Life in the 30's columns, Living Out Loud; a book for the Library of Contemporary Thought, How Reading Changed My Life; and two children's books, The Tree That Came to Stay and Happily Ever After. She is currently a columnist for Newsweek and resides with her husband and children in New York City.
- Author(s)Anna Quindlen
- PublisherNational Geographic Books
- Date of Publication07/09/2004
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Books
- Out-of-print date15/02/2011
- Weight349 g
- Width210 mm
- Height143 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £6.00
- £4.95Trending at £5.02
- £11.99Trending at £12.41
- £12.64Trending at £15.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.