All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionCreef looks at racial profiling Asian Americans over the past 100 years by examining images by well known photographers such as Dorothea Lange and Ansel Adams.
- Author BiographyElena Tajima Creef is Associate Professor of Women's Studies at Wellesley College.
- Author(s)Elena Tajima Creef
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.